New Student Registration Form:
Please use this form to register with us online for the first time (even if you are enrolling a returning student). Once you are registered, you should not have to enter your information a second time. Although you can pay with cash or check, registering online enables you to pay your tuition using a major credit card or PayPal.
Monthly Schedule Notification Form:
If you have selected the Monthly Payment Plan, please use this form to tell us in advance of any planned absences. In this manner, you can avoid being billed for lessons you do not plan to take. This also allows our instructors to schedule make up lessons, which in turn makes it easier for you to request one when you must miss due to an illness or other emergency.
Semester Schedule Notification Form:
If you have selected the Semester Payment Plan with its substantial discount, please use this form to tell us in advance of any planned absences. This allows our instructors to make up lessons during those times, making it easier for you to have a make up lesson when it is your turn to request one due to an illness or other emergency.
Important Dates, Fall Semester:
- Thursday, August 20, 2015: first day of Fall Semester.
- Thursday, November 26 through 28: Thanksgiving Holiday, no lessons.
- Saturday, December 5 and Sunday, December 6 2015: Fall Student Recitals.
- December 21, 2015 through January 6, 2016: Christmas Holiday, no lessons.
- Thursday, January 21, 2016: First day of Spring Semester.