(Scroll down for registration form)
- Mixed-age classes for Infant/Toddler (Age 0-4) and Parent/Caregiver
- 10-week session from December 5, 2018 to February 20, 2019
- Meets once per week on Wednesdays at 10:00 AM
- Location: First Presbyterian Church of Bel Air
- Tuition for the child/adult pair includes all materials. Sibling discount available. Max of 12 adult/child pairs per session.
- For more information, call (410) 803-5449
Music helps the body and the mind work seamlessly together. It develops different areas of a child’s brain (emotional, psychological, and behavioral). The curriculum guides children to play with musical instruments, inspires them to dance to the beat of a song, and builds motor skills.
An internationally-recognized program, Music Together lets infants and toddlers explore music through movement, playing instruments, and singing. The bond between child and caregiver is strengthened when they make MUSIC TOGETHER.
For tuition fees and enrollment policies, please see the “Music Together” tab under payment and attendance policies.