(Scroll down for registration form)
- Now available on Saturdays at 10 AM!
- Mixed-age classes for Infant/Toddler (Age 0-4) and Parent/Caregiver.
- 10-week session from January 8, 2020 to March 14, 2020.
- Meets once per week on Wednesdays or Saturdays at 10:00 AM.
- Location: First Presbyterian Church of Bel Air.
- Tuition of $180 for the child/adult pair includes all materials, and access to 10 sessions. Sibling discount available.
- Max of 12 adult/child pairs per session.
- For more information, call (410) 803-5449.
Music helps the body and the mind work seamlessly together. It develops different areas of a child’s brain (emotional, psychological, and behavioral). The curriculum guides children to play with musical instruments, inspires them to dance to the beat of a song, and builds motor skills.
An internationally-recognized program, Music Together lets infants and toddlers explore music through movement, playing instruments, and singing. The bond between child and caregiver is strengthened when they make MUSIC TOGETHER.
For tuition fees and enrollment policies, please see the “Music Together” tab under payment and attendance policies.