(Scroll down for registration form)
- Free introductory class Wednesday April 3, 2019 at 10:00 AM! Space is limited, so RSVP to reserve your spot.
- Mixed-age classes for Infant/Toddler (Age 0-4) and Parent/Caregiver.
- 9-week session from April 10, 2019 to June 12, 2019.
- Meets once per week on Wednesdays at 10:00 AM.
- Location: First Presbyterian Church of Bel Air.
- Tuition of $170 for the child/adult pair includes all materials. Sibling discount available. Max of 12 adult/child pairs per session.
- For more information, call (410) 803-5449.
Music helps the body and the mind work seamlessly together. It develops different areas of a child’s brain (emotional, psychological, and behavioral). The curriculum guides children to play with musical instruments, inspires them to dance to the beat of a song, and builds motor skills.
An internationally-recognized program, Music Together lets infants and toddlers explore music through movement, playing instruments, and singing. The bond between child and caregiver is strengthened when they make MUSIC TOGETHER.
For tuition fees and enrollment policies, please see the “Music Together” tab under payment and attendance policies.