We are a unique community of music professionals who are passionate about their craft as musicians, enthusiastic about their calling as teachers, and focused on the students they serve. In order to maintain the high standards that have made our school successful, there are certain requirements:
- Completed 4-year music degree, performance preferred;
- Demonstrated interest in professional development and public performance;
- Excellent communications and organizational skills;
- Reliable transportation.
In exchange, we provide the following:
- Proven web-based system for attracting serious music students;
- Two student recitals per year, quality video provided free of charge;
- Large, well-equipped instruction spaces;
- Established payment and attendance policies to protect your income
We presently have openings in the following areas (click the link to see the job description):
If you would like to be a part of a vibrant musical organization that is a vital part of Harford County’s artistic offerings, please contact us with attention to Dr. Christopher Dillon (director). Please upload a CV and, if possible, include a link to a performance video.